Website Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by Galaxy Coaching Ltd which includes:
Modification of the Content or use of the Content for any other purpose is a violation of the copyright and other proprietary rights of the Company, as well as other authors who created the materials, and may be subject to monetary damages and penalties. You may not distribute, modify, transmit or use the content of the Site or any Content, including any and all software, tools, graphics and/or sound files, for public or commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Company.
3. All trade names, trademarks, and images and biographical information of people used in the Company Content and contained in the Site, including without limitation the name and trademark “Galaxy Coaching Limited”, are either the property of, or used with permission by, the Company.
Nothing contained in this Agreement or in the Site shall be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or other proprietary information without the express written consent of the Company or third party owner. The Company respects the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at email@example.com.
Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company.
The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto) and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgement or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However, no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: August 2019
Booking Terms and Conditions
When you book with Galaxy Coaching Ltd, we aim to provide a service that you are completely satisfied with. Below is a comprehensive list of our booking terms and conditions
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please call our Customer Services team on 02890 605605.
Galaxy Coaching Ltd will be referred to as ‘Galaxy’.
Purchaser is the person making the booking which may or may not be the parent.
Bookings placed online will be confirmed by a booking email. Payments made online and over the phone will be confirmed by an emailed payment confirmation. We are unable to post any confirmations out. Full payment constitutes acceptance of these booking terms and conditions. Please check the booking confirmation email carefully to ensure the dates, location and details are correct and as expected - please inform us as soon as possible with any discrepancies and at least 7 days before a course starts.
Galaxy accepts payment by credit card and debit card (except American Express). A booking is only confirmed once we’ve received full payment. All bookings must be paid in full prior to the commencement of that course.
Bookings that qualify for any promotional offers, need to be paid in full at the time of booking, by credit/debit card.
You can cancel a booking up to 7 days before the first date of your booking - we will provide a full refund. If cancellation is less than 7 days before the first date of the booking, any refund is at the discretion of the Galaxy Management, but may not be possible. Cancellations due to illness/ injury will be refunded if made up to 7 days prior to the start of the course. Changes or cancellations made on the day your child is due to attend cannot be refunded or moved to another date (unless otherwise agreed by Galaxy).
If you have booked multiple children or weeks you may have received an additional discount for this at the time of booking. If you then cancel one or more of the children or weeks, you may no longer qualify for the additional discount - the price for the remaining booking will be adjusted to the normal booking rate at the time of cancellation.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we may have to cancel some dates but we will try to give as much notice as possible and offer alternative options if available, or refund all monies paid for the dates cancelled.
Changes to your booking
We know plans change, so you can change booking dates for free any time up to 7 days before the date you would like to change - as long as it’s within the same school holiday period (i.e. Easter) and there is availability. Changes made less than 7 days prior to the date you would like to change may not be possible. All changes to bookings can only be made over the phone and unfortunately, a phone message/ voicemail does not constitute confirmation of your requested date change. If you’ve booked a full week then we can only move the booking as a full week, not split across multiple weeks, unless you are happy to pay the extra cost to split a whole week into days. Please call our Customer Services team on 02890 605605 to request date changes.
Insurance and Liability
Galaxy Coaching are covered by Public Liability Insurance up to £5million.
We are so confident that children coming on our courses for the first time will have an amazing time that we offer our free Galaxy Guarantee. We want children to leave our courses happy and inspired, but if your child is unhappy with an aspect of the delivery of our camp after their first day, let us know and we’ll do everything in our power to make sure the second day is great. If it’s not, we’ll give you a full refund for the remaining days.
Every child on our courses has access to the same opportunities, although some children may have specific medical, physical or behavioural requirements that need to be taken into account prior to participating in activities. The needs of each child vary, so decisions on how best to include children into our programme, are made on a case-by-case basis. We request that parents of children with specific needs contact our Customer Services team on 02890 605605 to discuss how we can best accommodate their child, and consider whether any special arrangements need to be made. Please note we cannot provide for children requiring personal care, including toiletting.
Illness and First Aid
It is the purchaser’s responsibility to inform Galaxy at the time of booking of any pre-existing medical, physical or behavioural conditions, or medication requirements, so that we can make provision for the child’s specific needs on our courses. If this information is not provided we reserve the right to exclude the child from some or all activities.
If a child is deemed too ill by the Head Coach upon arrival to a course, we reserve the right to refuse participation on the course until the child has been symptom free for at least 24 hours. If a child requires medication, our staff can only administer medication if it is specifically prescribed for that child, by a health professional.
Appropriate First Aid will be administered to children in the event of an accident while under Galaxy’s care. If the accident is more serious, we may need to call the emergency services and will immediately inform parents. We have comprehensive procedures for major accidents that all staff are trained in.
Changes to Camp Availability
Information given on the website and in printed materials are correct at the time of publishing and printing. We may need to change dates, location or activity options due to unforeseen circumstances (or adverse weather), but we will inform you as soon as possible. Not every activity featured on our website or printed material is available at every location - please check location pages on the website for activities available at each location.
Photography and Video
On occasion, Galaxy may employ the services of a suitable and Access NI cleared photographer to take marketing pictures on camp. These photos or others taken by Galaxy staff may be used in our marketing materials including for brochures, flyers, website and occasionally our social media. For your child's protection, we will never include the names of children alongside photos. If you do not wish for your child to be in any marketing materials please let us know by contacting the Head Office– 02890 605605
Policies and Procedures
For our full policies and procedures document, please email our Customer Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Galaxy reserves the right to exclude any child for any reason, including but not limited to inappropriate parent or child behaviour, illness, bullying and repeated late collection. For international children attending Galaxy, we require a reasonable level of spoken English to ensure children can understand safety and activity instructions - we reserve the right to exclude a child if their English comprehension is such that it may affect the safety of the child or other children on courses. Refunds will not be offered for remaining days when a child is excluded. No refund will be made for days missed and no compensation will be made for any other costs or losses incurred as a result.
We want to give your children the most amazing experience possible, and give you peace of mind that you have chosen the best activity provider for your child. If you are not entirely satisfied with our service, please let us know as soon as possible so we have the opportunity to resolve it right away. Let your Head Coach know as soon as possible if you have any complaints or concerns, or call our Customer Services team on 02890 605605 We will do everything we reasonably can to put wrongs right.
Please be aware that all staff at Galaxy have a legal duty to respond if we suspect a child may be suffering a form of abuse, or if a child discloses information to us. We take this responsibility very seriously and expect all of our staff to be vigilant for the signs of abuse. Galaxy train all staff in spotting the signs of abuse and the procedures to take in the case of a disclosure.
Activities provided by Galaxy Coaching Ltd can be physical and demanding, and may have inherent hazards associated with them. Whilst Galaxy Coaching Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to try and ensure the safety of all participants, unfortunately accidents can occur. Please note that if your child is not found adhering to the safety rules or instructions given by our instructors, we reserve the right to take them out of the session for the safety and enjoyment of other participants. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you also confirm that you understand there are inherent risks associated with Galaxy Coaching's activities and accept that no responsibility for accidents or injuries or loss of damage to personal property rests with the supervisory staff unless proven to be caused by their negligence.
Galaxy Coaching Ltd
56 Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5AD
Company registration name: Galaxy Coaching Ltd
Registration address: 56 Bloomfield Avenue, Belfast, BT5 5AD
Company registration number: 5684229